Sunday, October 22, 2017
Friday, October 20, 2017
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Saturday, November 19, 2016
There are several options available for candidates who need get admission in GATE Exam. Vaniinstitute GATE Coaching 2016 is the best choice for candidate. There you get an excellent skilled faculty who teaches and encourage you to offer optimum direction with guidance during coaching and also offers study material which will help in self-study. Also, together make an effortless path get success in exam and also in career.
Vani Institute as VIET is ranked top among all GATE coaching Institute in India. VIET offer GATE 2017 online test series for CS-IT, ECE, EE, ME, CE, CH candidate who are preparing for GATE Exam 2017 Vani Institute is one the best GATE coaching institute producing top rank students every year.
Vani Institute Provide GATE 2017 Online Test Series of three types
Ø Practice Test
Ø Grand Test
Ø Mock Test
How to register for GATE 2017 Online Test Series
Ø Visit website of www.gateonlinetests.com
Ø Click on Register Now link fill up the form and create your Username & your Password.
Ø Select your desired group as engineering branch
Ø Select the GATE 2017 Practice Test or Grand Test or Mock Test.
Ø Upload your recent Photograph.
Ø After this process a Confirmation E-mail will be sent to your email address.
Vani Institute Students can register directly by clicking on registration button, vani student need to enter their student ID number.After registration our backend team will verify your account and they will mail you the username and password.
Non Vani Students Pay Online Rs.1000/-
Other Students also need to register by clicking on registration link. You have to select other Student tab in registration tab. then register yourself. For next step we will mail to your register email id with instructions.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Indian Engineering Services exams, typically known as IES exams held on All India premise and led by Union Public Service commission (UPSC) under the Govt. of India. IES exam in India is thought to be one of the hardest exams to clear. The main goal of the IES exams is to find talented person who are well suitable for this job. The recruitments for such engineering posts are ready on the basis of merit and there is limited number of seats.
Preparation Tips for IES
- Any other competitive exams, you should be well aware and updated with the latest news happening in India & around the world. You should daily read the national and international newspapers.
- Students should to be very much aware of the most recent and pattern of the exam and start prepare for the exam accordingly.
- It is strongly prescribed to write answers logically and short form instead of writing long answers.
- Students should not spend more time on questions which they don't know. Rather they should attempt answers to questions they know.
- The question paper is very tough and the difficulty level is above than average. You have to concentrate on logical aspects and more practice is required.
- Students should to dedicate equal time to every single subject. Also take references from B.tech books to crack the IES exam.
- Students should maintain the speed in answering the entire paper. Both objective and descriptive sets of question papers are more time consuming therefore very crucial for the students to check their speed. Students can keep on checking their speed by solving number of mock papers and online test series.
- The exam pattern of the question paper is English only and answer should to be given in English language.